We have all wanted that phone that you can safely “bend” the phone. The LG G flex 2 is just that! It’s just like the LG G FLEX 1 and LG G3 but, you can step on it!
Just like the last one this one also as “self-healing” backing which makes light scratches on the phone disappear in seconds! The buttons are also still at the back. The phone is available in tow colors: the classic Platinum Silver, and the eye-catching Flamenco Red!
Here are the specs…
- 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 64-bit, octa-core processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 5.5in full-HD (1920×1080, 403ppi) curved P-OLED screen
- 16/32GB storage with microSD card slot
- 2/3GB RAM
- 13Mp rear camera with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus
- 2.1Mp front camera
- 4G/LTE/HSPA+ 21/42Mb/s
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1 with apt-X
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
Check out this video from The Verge for the more info: