After months of wait.. The jailbreak for iOS 9 has just dropped! The Pangu team’s iOS 9 jailbreak is available for Windows. The jailbreak is compatible from iOS 9 to the latest version of iOS 9.0.2.
The jailbreaking process is very similar to previous jailbreak tools and there are small changes.. So, here is a step-by-step guide on how to jailbreak iOS 9..
- Disable both TouchID and passcode/password.
- Disable Find my iPhone temporally.
- Put your phone into Airplane Mode.
- Backup your device. Make sure you don’t do a encrypted backup or else the jailbreak will fail.
- Download and run the TaiG on an Windows system.
- Once the application recognizes your desired device and click “Start” to start the process.
- Wait until the prompt tell you to unlock your device and re-enable jailbreak mode. Once prompted re-enable Airplane Mode.
- Now wait for the prompt to open the Pangu app, once you open the app – Tap on Accept and Allow the Pangu app to access to your photos. (The Pangu team is a very trusted team, If you do not want to allow access to your photos then wait for another jailbreaking tool. It’s known that the access is only used to move files around.)
- Open you let the tool finish the process, the Cydia app should appear on your device.
The WWDC app will appear on your device, DO NOT DELETE or OPEN the app. The app is used to inject the jailbreak onto your device.
The Pangu app will also appear on your, DO NOT DELETE or OPEN the app. This app is used for a Step 4 in the Jailbreaking Process.
Never unplug, use or mess with your device during the process. Do not worry about the “Storage is full message” either, it’s normal.
There are thousands of tweak on Cydia and on some of them are compatible on iOS. Downloading a tweak that is not compatible can destroy your device. Here is full list of some of the tweak are compatible: Click me!
[button color=”blue” size=”70″ type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://dl.pangu.25pp.com/jb/Pangu9_v1.0.1.exe”]Download Pangu9 v1.0.1[/button] [button color=”” size=”70″ type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”http://en.pangu.io/”]Pangu’s Offcial Site for Latest Version[/button]